Thursday, September 25, 2014

RECONNECTING with Friends and Followers

You may have noticed that the blog has been quiet this past month. My mind has been active with family commitments, fresh ideas, and totally new concepts.  I needed to give myself a "time out" to regroup and refocus. Now it is time to reconnect. Thanks for your patience!

On September 6th I attended the Confluence Conference in Oklahoma City.  It was an exciting hodgepodge of social media gurus, journalists, bloggers and other creatives.  We were treated with a full day of sound bytes, chocolate, food trucks, more chocolate, great speakers, and local crafted beer.  I am still processing the information (and trying to detox my sweet tooth from the chocolate.)

Here are some virtual business cards I collected at the conference- Just click and take a peek at some awesomeness:


Hope these links spark your creativity
See you in October- I am looking forward to reconnecting!