|Mindfulness, Gratitude, and Rest|
The Narrows, Zion National Park
h/t Lindsay Marotta 2015
Thanks for . . .
- My parents- and their warm welcome at every stage of life (even the angsty ones).
- A special needs brother- who stretches, stresses, and continues to teach me.
- Coffee (And 1% milk with a dash of cinnamon)
- Grammie- a “grand mentor” and spirit guide.
- Outstanding achievements and horrifying failures.
- The lousy boyfriends I dated before "the one."
- The responsibility of raising two wonderful people (stretch marks are fading).
- Losses that taught me to appreciate life.
- Nature. Including needy squirrels, and pesky mosquitoes.
- Remarkable friends- some lifelong, others time limited.
- Red wine (shared with above mentioned friends).
- Well-deserved laugh lines.
- The world wide web AND screen free zones.
- Talents that shape me.
- Weaknesses that humble me.
Thank you Universe for fifty (plus) years of love, loss, joy, and sorrows.
P.S. If it isn’t too much to ask- I’d like fifty more tomorrows.